Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Infographic about how quirky cats are

For a fact, I am a dog person. I think I have stated that in my previous posts. I don't have a cat and my every attempt to adopt a cat end up in frustration either because the cat ran away from our house or I have to deal with its attitude [and its smelly stinky nasty poop. ugh]

A year ago, a stray cat appeared at the doorstep of my house. I named him Bruno Meows [Yes, named after Bruno Mars]. I fed him and let him stay in the house, but after a week, he ran away [Perhaps, the cat was intimidated of 6 dogs I have at home] and I have no idea why.

Cats are quite strange, and imho, they are less friendly with people than dogs. I've heard of Tard, the grumpy cat, and other grumpy cats, and only a few grumpy dogs.

Meet Tard, the grumpy cat. Memes of his picture can be seen around the internet.

Being a bit of an infographic lover, I found this one about strange cat facts.


From here, you get to know [and hopefully, answer questions about the cat] about the things that cats do. Its interesting, and I just learned that cats respond to names that end with the 'ee' sound. Bruno doesn't respond much when called by name, but he'll run when he hears the 'miming mimi mimi' /mee-meeng mee mee/. I haven't tried putting treats on the floor and putting fat on his food though.

Like the infographic above? Find more on Daily Infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment