Monday, March 4, 2013

What people think about crushes according to age...

Telling/admitting someone you have a crush on them according to age levels (according to me):

0-5 - that thing doesn't exist. sorry. lets just drink milk together.

6-10 - i have a crush on you. can i have your sandwich? i'll marry you after

11-15 - shining shimmering splendid. oh yes, i can see the glow in your eyes. ya, a cute kind of crush.

16-20 - well, i think of us and our monthsaries and put the date on hastags together with our combined names as email signatures [e.g. babylove #12] (crush pa lang yan!)

21-25 - hmm. crush? this is my chance to get a gf/bf.

26-30 - seriously? yes, awkward.

31-35 - whut? definitely awkward

36-40 - downright awkward


thoughts about what I've said?

I am on my late 20s and supposedly I should feel what people usually feel when they are around 26-30. But, yes, I'm in the downright awkward level. Like how people in their 40's feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment