Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dolls, Plushies, and CandySushi

A doll is a part of every girl's life. I know no girl who doesn't like (or have liked) dolls when they're little. Sometimes, girl outgrow their dolls and some don't. I think I am one of them who did not totally outgrow them. I love them but not as much as I love the things that I get from toy claw games.

But one event changed everything (I think). I was cleaning my stored stuff on a weekend and found two Takara dolls. They're a bit dusty... and decided to take them out of the storage box to give them a new life, now with the grown-up me. I don't remember much about whoever gave me this, but at the back of my mind, there's a need for me to make them a part of me again... the grown up me, that is.

Moreover, the SO gave me a somewhat complete copies of Sailor Moon Episodes. Takara dolls look a lot like the Sailor Moon characters (prolly because they both originated from Japan).

Dressing them up gives the fun side of me, and taking photos of them gives more. A part of this blog will now be about my two little girls: Michiko and Hitomi.

Hello and warmest hugs to you <3
-Hitomi and Michiko

Hitomi is the red-haired girl and Michiko is the blonde one.

No comments:

Post a Comment